Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Data isn't imputting correctly

It's just a setting ..

Click Tools Options Edit tab
Uncheck "Fixed decimal places" OK

... and things should be back to normal
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik
---
"Ronsteinucla" wrote:
I am having a problem with data entry recently. If I type in a number, for
example "1", the cell reads it as ".01" If I want to get the cell to show
"1" after I leave, I have to type "100". I had changed the settings about
two months ago to have excel read a document that was separated by commas,
but I thought I had returned everything to its original settings. If anyone
has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it as I use excel often, and
am getting annoyed at typing in the extra numbers for no reason.