Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DaveFinn DaveFinn is offline

Default Hyperlink to range of cells

I have this worksheet that has lots of graphs etc. I would like to make the
reading experience better for users so that they wouldn't have to scroll down
all the time.

What I havre done so far is that I have freezed couple of rows from the top
and inserted buttons to contain hyperlinks to this sheet. The purpose is to
give user impression of going through different pages. It works well when you
go down from the first to last but not other way round bacause hyperlink has
to refer to only one cell.

So is there any way to refer to range of cells so user would allways see
same section of the worksheet?

Thanks!