Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Scott R Scott R is offline

Default Pivot Table Sorting

Hi there was wondering if anyone can help me..
I have a pivot table with columns;
A B C D E
Site Client 2007 total 2008 total Grand Total

I am trying to sort the entire pivot table by column C descending for each
Site. If i use sort it only sorts the first site. If i manually go into each
site and select the range then sort column c desc it unsorts the previous
Site range. I could paste into new sheet and manuallysort each site but there
are a lot of sites and would be great if i could automate this.. any
suggestions would be appreciated...