Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kyoshirou kyoshirou is offline

Default AutoTabulate

Hi All,
I would like to do a auto tabulate formula for this problem,
rather than i go calucate from time to time.

Let's say if i have a table like this:
No Game Type Hours
--- ------ ----- ------
1 swim outdoor 2
2 jog indoor 1.5
3 swim outdoor 1
4 bball both 3
5 vball indoor 1.5
6 vball indoor 1
7 tennis outdoor 2

With the above table, the excel will auto give me a drop down (i dont know
what does this called), it will help me to group under
1) jog, swim bball, vball & tennis. 2) indoor,outdoor & both. 3) 0.25,1,3 &
1.5

Now i trying to create a calculation by having this:

Total | Swim | Jog | BBall | vBall | Tennis
count 7 2 1 1 2 1
Hours 12 3 1.5 3 2.5 2

If i using formula inside the fx=count for Total, it will be simple.
But how do i calculate for other like Swim, Jog, etc

THanks~