Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default To change the application to start if i run a hyperlink

Open Windows Explorer.

Find a *.jpg file and right-clickopen withchoose.

Select the Picture Manager and "Always use etc."

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:48:53 +0100, "Giuseppe Morgese"
wrote:

I have on a notebook a cell with a hyperklink to a image of .jpg type. When
i click on hyperlink, excel (2003) run Internet Explorer 7 application, bat
i want to open and to run Picture Manager application.
On my desktop, for the sames conditions, run Picture Manager: Can i change
on the notebook the application to open my .jpg file (Picture Manager
instead I.E. 7)?
Thanks for your help
P.S. Scuse me for my incorrect exposure