Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Susy Susy is offline

Default Automatically insert rows with formula

Sorry for the confusuing but I'm wanted to ask

those Excell copy automatically the formulas from the row above, so I can
leave it with a macro?

or is this something I could have programmed with out knowing?

but I'll check you link thnx again 4 the help
susy

"JP" wrote:

I'm confused, you're asking if you can allow Excel to insert formulas
for you? Of course you can.

This page might help you, if you want to understand this feature
better.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/231002

HTH,
JP

On Nov 5, 2:31 pm, susy wrote:
Hi thanx for replying to my post,............

I record a macro to insert a row it did function well and did record
everything I did. But the problem was that it did copy the exact formula
from Above. I did discover that without macro(i GUESS IT WAS WITHOUT MACRO)
when i insert a row manually it did copy the formulas from above ,....but
only when I insert som valeu inside of it .

Can I just keep it like that and Protect the cell?