Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Excel Macro Alert

Okay, thanks for feeding back Adam.

Pete

On Nov 6, 2:13 pm,
m wrote:
Thanks for the help guys. I will be trying out your ideas today.

Thanks Again,

Adam Bush

"Pete_UK" wrote:
You can add:

Beep

or

Beep: Beep: Beep

at the end of your code (just before the final End Sub) to indicate
that it has finished, or you could play a short .wav file - this link
shows how:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelM.htm#PlayWAV

Are your computers close enough to hear sounds on another one?

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 5, 7:33 pm,
m wrote:
On a network of computers, is there any way to alert any of the other
computers when one computer runs a macro? I want to push a button on one
computer and run a macro. When this is done, I want a user on a separate
computer to know it's finished. THe best case would be if something could
appear on the other users screen, but I'm open to other ideas. I was also
thinking if the computer running the macro could make a sound of some sort to
alert the other users that it is finished.

Thanks and any input would be appreciated,

Adam Bush- Hide quoted text -