Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trang Trang is offline

Default combine several workbooks without opening

Big thanks, Ron. It worked like a charm!

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Trang

Try this add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm

Or use the code in the links on the bottom of that page

Maybe ADO is another option for you but try the add-in first
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ado.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Trang" wrote in message ...
I have 100++ workbooks saved in the same folder. Each workbook has only 1
sheet. How can I combine all of them together into one big workbook without
opening each file and copy and paste? In that big workbook I just need to put
data from each small workbook one after another, no matter they are of the
same format or not.
Each small workbook has some merged cells, but in the new big workbook,
those cells should be unmerged.
Is there a fast way to accomplish this task?
Thank you!