Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Bob is offline

Default read contents of col1 and extract similars

sorry David, I am new to this and I succeeded in sending two questions with
just the heading and no question before the third attempt, they all appear on
the site above one another in my version.
--
Thanks Bob

"David Biddulph" wrote:

"above this" is a fairly meaningless concept in the context of a newsgroup,
Bob. Different users will be viewing the group through different
interfaces, whether newsreaders or web portals, and will have different sort
options selected. If by "above this" you mean some earlier thread, then on
my setup (at least) this will be displayed lower in the list.
--
David Biddulph

"Bob" wrote in message
please see question above this.......sorry
--
Thanks Bob

"Bob" wrote:

--