Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Susy Susy is offline

Default Excell Books how to create a financial statement? (4 dummies)

Hi ,

I'm working on a financial structures to control receipt of project which we
finance. I'm doing my internship and has never create/compute a financial
structure so complex which other user will use lateron.

I lookng for some literature for dummies to easily and effectively get some
tips to deliver a effective final product.

does any one know where I can find a book like that? (online or in book
store inthe Netherlands Antilleans)

susy,

P.S:* If there is any one that live on Cracao that can give tutorials I'll
be glad to be your client*