Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default conditional format question - I think...

And in my first formula
=AND($A$2<"",
should have been:
=AND(A2<"",
--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Elkar" wrote in message
Just a note: You may want to write the ranges as $A2:$C2 so that the row
number will remain relative.

HTH,
Elkar

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

Yes you can do that with conditional formatting:

Largest:
=AND($A$2<"",A2=MAX($A$2:$C$2))

Mid:
=AND(A2<"",A2=LARGE($A$2:$C$2,2))

Lowest:
=AND(A2<"",A2=MIN($A$2:$C$2))

And format as required.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"simon" wrote in message
Can anyone help me with this...
I think I need to do conditional formatting?

I have a number of rows of data in 3 columns A, B & C
For each row I want to highlight the data based on (red highest, Blue
mid,
Green lowest) which ever value is the lowest.

Can anyone help...?

--

www.srsteel.co.uk
http://www.srsteel.co.uk/Panorama