Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Aaron Hodson \(Coversure\) Aaron Hodson \(Coversure\) is offline

Default INDEX FORMULAS & MULTIPLE TABLES

Hello everyone,

I am using the below formula to capture data from a table in my spreadsheet:

=INDEX(F3:H22,MATCH(B9,E3:E22,0),MATCH(B3,F2:H2,0) )

Within the spreadsheet I have an additional 2 tables with data range K3:M22
and P3:R22.

I want to be able to enter either 1 2 or 3 into cell B2..... Depending on
the reply; 1 will take data from F3:H22 - 2 will take data from table
K3:M22 and - 3 will take data from P3:R22

Thank you all in anticipation of your help.

Kind regards

Aaron