Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Formulas

You could most likely go with the VLOOKUP function.

You will need a table with fuel charge column and a surcharge % column.

For more on VLOOKUP function see help or Debra Dalgleish's site for good
instructions and a downloadable sample workbook.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlFunctions02.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:18:01 -0800, Millie Dunham
wrote:

Help, I need a formula to increase the surcharge on fuel for my company and I
know nothing about this task. for example :
FUEL SURCHARGE INFO.
2.870 - 2.935 13% added to fuel charge and calculated automatically when
the fuel charge is entered and I click "modify invoice details"
2.935 - 3.037 14%
.
.
3.870 - 3.953 25%