Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
chad chad is offline

Default Formula help

Hello, I have a form in my excel workbook that is brought up by a buttons on
click event. On this form I have 5 text boxes.
1) txtMinutesWorked
2) txtRunMinutes
3) txtDelayMinutes
4) txtDelayHours
5) txtDelayInDecimal

Here is an example calculation of what im looking for the form to calculate.
If I enter 480 into €śtxtMinutesWorked€ť and I enter 240 into €śtxtRunMinutes€ť
then €śtxtDelayMinutes€ť would calculate a number 240 and €śtxtDelayHours€ť would
calculate a number 4h 0m and €śtxtDelayInDecimal€ť would calculate 4.0. What
VBA would I put in what boxes to get the numbers I need calculated? I have
this working on a worksheet but I wanted to do it in a popup in VB..

Thanks!

--
Newbies need extra loven.........