Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hongloumeng hongloumeng is offline

Default Switchboards in Excel

My office has decided to use Excel to collect data from several managers in
different locations. The workbook will be on a shared server and each person
will enter her data on her own designated worksheet.

Our problem is that we know that if the managers have to scroll along the
bottom to find their worksheet, they'll be less likely to follow through with
recording.

Is there a way to make a switchboard (like in Access--there are reasons
we're not using Access) so that they could click on their unit number and it
would jumb to their worksheet?

When the idea was first proposed, I thought, yes that should be do-able. But
I'm not having much luck.

Thanks.