mac849

Default How do I reference values from 200 worksheets onto a summary sheet

I'm using Excel 2003. I have a workbook with over 200 worksheets. (Each tab
named for an individual in a group.) I'm trying to set up a summary sheet
which needs total values from each of the individual worksheets. I'm using a
macro which creates a Table of Contents, then sorts the sheets and the list,
providing a link to each sheet. I expect new names to be added so the macro
will have to be rerun occasionally. A separate macro places the sheet name
in cell A1 of each sheet in case that can be of any use. Is there a way to
get the total values from each sheet onto the summary page without having to
write or modify 200 formulas?