Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] Mckye@hotmail.com is offline

Default Populating a Range Dependant on a List

I apologize for not being more descriptive.

On sheet2 is an inventory of a few hundred items, their names and
statistics (such as height, width, weight... etc,). These items are
broken down into 6 categories.
On sheet1 I have an area for displaying these item statistics. When a
category is selected it changes the secondary pull down list to show
only the items in that category. That much I have completed. What I
need now is, when an item name has been selected from list2, I need
the statistics to be populated on the area to the right.