Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Scatter Chart Changing Colors

Adam,
Try resetting the color palette to its default setting...
Tools | Options | Color (tab) | Reset (button)
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"
wrote in message
I have a Scatter chart in one of my workbooks. The color of the data series
is set to default, which is a bright pink. However, on one of our computers,
this graph shows up as neon green. On all other systems it works normally,
except on this one computer. It is a problem because the green is very hard
to see. I've tried changing the color and everytime it gives me a different
color, with a kind of neon green tint. Is there any way to get rid of this?
Nothing seems to work for me.
Thanks
Adam Bush