Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] Mckye@hotmail.com is offline

Default Populating a Range Dependant on a List

I am having a bit of difficulty with a project I'm working on.
After selecting a category from list1 and an item from list2 on
sheet1, I want a given range on the same sheet to auto populate using
information on sheet 2
As of right now, I have the two dependent lists completed, now I am
working on making the range populate dependent on what is selected in
list2.
I have found a few ways to do this, but none of them are practical
considering the lists reference a few hundred items in 6 categories.

Your assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

(assuming list1 was in A1 and list2 was in A2, the populated range
would be B2:E2)