CLR

Only thing I can tell you from here is that as long as Excel is on Sheet1,
that is where all Inserted images will go, you must somehow switch Sheets for
each image. Manually will do it of course, but maybe someone in the
Programming group can give you some fancy Change-Event kind of macro to do it
automatically as each image is scanned in.

Sorry I can't be more help, but I'll be watching this thread with interest
to see how you make out.....
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"jwewing23" wrote:

I am using an automatic document feeder scanner with a stack of pages on it
that each need to be scanned into excel on its own worksheet. In excel, I am
going to Insert Picture From scanner or camera

"CLR" wrote:

I normally just scan my documents and save to a .jpg file and then open
Excel, switch to whatever Sheet I want, then do Insert Picture FromFile,
then pick whatever picture I want and Insert............

Perhaps if you described exactly how you are scanning documents directly
into Excel we could help more.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"jwewing23" wrote in message
I am trying to use my scanner to insert documents into excel. When I do

it,
it adds all the images into one sheet that overlap each other. How can I

get
excel to add each image to its own worksheet?