Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Johnny Johnny is offline

Default Deleting all cells that appear more than once

Worked like a charm. Thanks so much. I was able to figure out substituting
2205 zips in NY for your 100 value.

"David M. Marcovitz" wrote:

One more quick note is that in my last response I only had it check from
rows 2 to 100 for your list of zip codes you service. If you have more than
99, just change the 100 to something larger.
--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP

?B?Sm9obm55?= wrote in
:

I have a list of NY State zip codes I provide service in. I combined
that with a list of all zip codes in NY State. I need to show just
the zips I don't provide service in.
How do I do that quickly.