Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Russ Russ is offline

Default CFPlus add-in problem

There might be. Either way, now that I know it was inserting code into my
files, I just went in and deleted the offending code. Kind of a sloppy way
to do it, but it's better than redoing all sheets in 2007. Thanks Jim and
Peo for your help on this.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Works fine for me, are you doing this from work. If so maybe there are some
restrictions at your work?

Peo Sjoblom

"Russ" wrote in message
Jim, thanks for the link. I checked that out, but when I clicked on the
link, I got an Error 404, File not found. Got any other ideas?

"Russ" wrote:

I recently upgraded to Excel 2007. I had previously downloaded CFPlus to
use
with Excel 2000. Now, anytime I use a spreadsheet that was created with
2000
in 2007, I get errors saying it can't find the CFPlus add-in. I tried
looking in the add-in list to delete it, but it either wasn't there or
was
called something other than CFPlus. Anybody who could help with this
would
have my eternal gratitude.