Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tim m tim m is offline

Default Column Widths

I'm not sure why you would have that problem. Are you manually changing
column widths to match each sheet? Have you tried copying the widths from
one sheet and then 'paste special' .... column widths to the 2nd sheet.

"Patty H CPA" wrote:

I have two separate worksheets in two separate workbooks and I am trying to
format them in the same manner. Both worksheets have similar properties,
fonts, print areas and other pertinent page setup details. Yet one worksheet
prints to one page and the other prints to three. The only difference that I
can find shows when I click and drag the column width, the number of pixels
for the same sized column are different between the two workbooks. WHY?