Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jessica Jessica is offline

Default Vertical footer placement

I'm using Microsoft Office Excel 2003. I need to control the vertical
placement of information in different sections of the footer (i.e. left,
middle and right sections). What I'm trying to do is put something in the
center section a couple of lines above something in the left section, as so:

Page 1

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures

The top line, "Page 1" is placed in the center section, and the bottom line,
the filepath, is in the left section, but they overlap in printing.