Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default how to increment time & subtract time?

With all this posting for me to look at a previous answer, couldn't
someone simply re-post their answers.

Which answers.... there were 20 messages from 6 different authors in the
thread.

This is taking as much or more
time as a direct repeating of the answer.

I wasn't part of that thread, so I don't know which one's you found useful
back then; hence, it would be hard for me to repeat an answer for you.
Besides, it would be better for you if you learned how to hone your
searching skills. Anyway, here is a direct link to the thread with the 20

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...657b1363dcbc1d

Rick