Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default create list to enter data in cell

Just an added note.

Excel has this built-in if you already have a list of items in a colulmn.

Right-click on the cell and "Pick from list"

You will have a choice of unique pre-entered items to select from.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:07:12 +0100, "Niek Otten" wrote:

DataValidationAllow:List

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten