Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default DESPERATELY NEED HELP

nu,

I think Nick Hodge's approach might be the simplest quickest solution.
However, if you need a scrollable range on a worksheet, I created a small
workbook, using vba code to do that.
You click a button and select a scroll range and then use the provided spin
button to move the items in the range up or down.

To any that want a free copy of the workbook, email me with your request
and be sure to include your real name and geographic location.
(i like knowing where in the world my stuff is in use)
Remove XXX from my email address... XX
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA (my location)

"newuser"
wrote in message
How do I make a list of employees that will rotate. Ex. I want to put there
name address assignment and telpehon number. After a person gets the
assignment he moves to the bottom of the list and the next person moves up in
the que waiting for an assignment.

HELP