Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
harwookf harwookf is offline

Default Change colour of cells depending on entry in one cell

I'm now using Column F for the 0, 10, etc., but I need to highlighy the cells
in Column A (not B).
When I change a value, it shows a run-time error '1004': Application-defined
or object-defined error, then it gives me the option to End or Debug. If I
Debug, it has the following line highlighted.

rCell.Offset(0, -5).Interior.Color = nColor

Does this help?

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

You probably need to change the offset, too.

But you didn't give any info about either what error, or what columns
you changed to, so it's pretty hard to guess what change you need...

In article ,
harwookf wrote:

Oops, I'd changed the column. Silly billy, or words to that effect.
Anyway, now that I have the correct column, it comes up with an error and is
highlighting the line:-
rCell.Offset(0, -5).Interior.Color = nColor