Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Curt D. Curt D. is offline

Default Formulas not working correctly

Here is the formula and the code around it.
Columns("X:X").Select
Selection.Insert Shift:=xlToRight
Range("X2").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(RC[-22]0,CONCATENATE(RC[1],""
"",RC[5]),"""")"
Range("X2").Select
Selection.Copy
Columns("X:X").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

"Curt D." wrote:

I have a formula in a macro that combines (concatenate) to cells, the formula
is correct however when the macro runs it does not combine the cells. If I
stop the macro at that point where they should combine and go in to the
address bar and go to the end of the formula and press enter the formula will
start working. I don't want to go into each formula and press enter just to
get it working correctly. Does anyone know what is causing this? Any help
or explanation would be appreciated.