Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JWBean JWBean is offline

Default MS Query 2007 toolbar bug

When I start MS Query 2007 most of the toolbar buttons are missing. If I
click in the spaces where the toolbar buttons should be, they reappear. If I
choose File/New from the menu to start a new query then the buttons disappear
again.

A small screenshot that shows what I mean can be found at:
http://www.jeff.bean.name/images/MSQueryToolbarBug.JPG

Has anybody else seen this? I am using MS Office 2007 Professional, running
on Vista Ultimate x86. Display card is NVidia GeForce 7800 GT. Display Driver
is version 7.15.10.9746 dated 8/22/06. The driver is signed by "microsoft
windows hardware compatibility publisher"