Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I clear all cells containing #n/a on a spreadsheet?

Edit Goto Special Formula Errors
and then clear all of them in one fell swoop!!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200752

"haynheart" wrote:

I use a lookup function in excel to pull data for selected users. When the
user is not listed in the range, the result is #n/a.

Rather than selecting each #n/a cell and clearing contents, I was wondering
if there is a function, formula or macro I can use that will just clear all
cells returning #n/a value at one time.

It would save me TONS of time every morning...