Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default SIZE Window, Tile, Worksheet, Workbook, Whatever it's called.

You did not have the worksheets protected.

You had the workbook protected.

Your previous question was???

BTW: the "Tile" is known as the Active Window

Please drop the Caps. Hard on the ears.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:02:03 -0700, JamesInNeedFootballInDeed
om wrote:

DISREGARD - IN READING OTHER PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS I FOUND THAT I DAD THE
WORKSHEETS PROTECTED. THANKS ANYWAY!
I DO HOWEVER STILL NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY PREVIOUS QUESTION.
JAMESINNEEDFOOTBALLINDEED

"JamesInNeedFootballInDeed" wrote:

Is it the tile, the window whatever you call it when you call it it's proper
name it is my project. The part inside the main excel window is smaller than
the main excel window and I can't maximize it. I can max and min the main
window but not the tile. I thought it was a tile so I will, until corrected,
call it the tile. The help menu says to either double click the title bar OR
left click the box at the top right of the title bar. If I could make either
of those happen I would not be writeing this.
If I close the said project and open another excel file, new or completed,
the minimize box, the maximize box, and the "X" to close box are all where
there supposed to be. NOT on the "TILE" in question. This is the 3rd day I
have been trying to maximize this workbook. The workbook has 7 worksheets
and none of them have the min, max, or close X boxes. All of my other excel
creations have them. I must have done something to some control option or
adjustment.
PLEASE HELP. I WILL NOT MIND IF YOU ADDRESS ME AS MORON. I MUST BE ONE FOR
THIS TRICK.