Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Christine Christine is offline

Default Show/Hide Comments Not Working

Greetings ~ I have Excel 2003 SP2, XP SP2. When I insert a new comment on a
worksheet, it hides it automatically. The toolbar button to Show All
Comments doesn't have any effect and when I right click on the indicator,
there is not a context menu option for Show Comment. There's only Delete
Comment and Edit Comment. Comments is turned on in the View menu and under
Tools | Options, I have it set to show Comments and Indicator. This is not a
problem in all of my Excel worksheets, just this one. Is this worksheet
broken? Thanks for your help.
--
Christine