Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bhanji Bhanji is offline

Default Pivot Table drop down

Dear All,

I have the following table:

Business Unit Brand
Razors A
Razors B
Razors C
Blades X
Blades Y
Blades Z

Im using this data (and a lot more) to create a pivot table.
The fields: "Business Unit and Brand will be in the PAGE sectionof my pivot
report.

What im trying to do is:

If i chose the business unit "Razor", then i only want to see products A, B
and C in my drop down box for the field "Brand". I DONT want to show products
X, Y and Z because they belong to other business unit.

And If i chose the business unit "Blades", then i only want to see products
X, Yand Z in my drop down box for the field "Brand". I DONT want to show
products A, B and C because they belong to other business unit

Hope you can help me

Thx in advance
Bhanji