Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calendar from Excel data

The first step is to copy the template into your original workbook. This
makes linking much easier.

The next step is to populate the calendar template worksheet with links back
into your original complex calendar worksshet.

You can use things like VLOOKUP() to get information w.r.t specific dates,
etc.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007a

"David M. Marcovitz" wrote:

Thanks. The template is fine, but that's the easy part. I want to get the
data to automatically fill in the template with events on the right days.
By the way the final calendar doesn't have to be in Excel; it just needs
to easily get its data from Excel.
--David

?B?R2FyeScncyBTdHVkZW50?=
wrote in
:

Consider strating with a standard template:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...3.aspx?Categor
yID=CT101425391033

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200752

"David M. Marcovitz" wrote:

Sorry for the crossposting; I posted this in the
microsoft.public.excel group, but that group seems to have been
replaced by this group (at least it has much less traffic than this
one and is much harder to find online), and I didn't get any

I currently keep a fairly complex calendar as an Excel spreadsheet. I
would like to find a way to automatically generate a normal-looking
month-by- month calendar from this. I really don't need the
month-by-month calendar to show much of the complexity, just the
events and times and possibly locations in the correct dates on the
calendar.

I did a little looking on the web and saw many calendar systems, but
it wasn't clear to me which might be able to import my data from
Excel.

--David