Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
whatzzup whatzzup is offline

Default if statement

Don, yes you did understand and yes that is exactly what i wanted ...i have
now posted another question i dont know if you coud help further.
I want to attach a parent to several child and by selecting the parent in A1
b2,b3,b4 would be populated and if i want i could select the child and the
grandchildren would appear too...
If its tyoo much thanks anyway for the previous solution...

"Don Guillett" wrote:

If??? I understand

range("i27,i29,i31,d27,d29,d31")="x"

if range("i31")="x" then
range("b7")="z"
range("g8")="q"
end if

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"whatzzup" wrote in message
Good morning Don, what is i wanted the "x" that is now populated in i31 to
further populate b7 with "z" and g8 with "q"? how do i write this?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

How about a nice macro
range("i27,i29,i31,d27,d29,d31")="x"

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Karen Smith" wrote in message
I'm need to create a formula so if I place an X in Cell I27, X's will
be
placed in cells I29, I31, D27, D29, D31. Can anyone help?