Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default VB Code

Show the Control toolbox toolbar (View|Toolbars in xl2003).

Then click on the Design mode icon on that toolbar

Then rightclick on the spinbutton you want to experiment on (in a test
workbook!!!).

Choose properties.
Play with these properties
Min
Max
SmallChange
Linked cell (type A1 here)

Then close the properties window.
Click on the Design mode icon to get out of design mode

And click away and watch the linked cell (I chose A1) change.

Hassan wrote:

yes. when I keep my cursor on them its cell value is
"=EMBED("Forms.SpinButton.1","")" - Mike could you please tell me what they
do or how I can use them?
Hassan

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

That isn't code, they are events relating to spin buttons from the Controls
toolbox that could contain some code.

Mike

"Hassan" wrote:

I found this code in one of my received file, could somebody help for what
this code is:

Private Sub SpinButton1_Change()

Private Sub SpinButton21_Change()

Private Sub SpinButton23_Change()