Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Kind of advanced formula question?

=SUMPRODUCT(--(C1:C100-B1:B10060),--(D1:D100="Mike"))
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Angyl" wrote in message
In my worksheet I have the name of a paitent, the date they were ENROLLED
in
our program, the date they were DISENROLLED from our program and the
person
who signed them up.

My boss is only concerned with seeing numbers for them if they were
enrolled
for less than 60 days.

I've gotten help for totalling the # of enrolled people per person that
signed them up, but what I actually need to do is only count them if
they've
been in the program <60 days, i.e.

Client Name: Signup Date: Quit Date: Counselor
Janet 10-24-07 10-27-07 Mike
Bill 10-24-07 02-15-08 Mike
Evan 10-26-07 11-01-07 Steve
Lucy 10-27-07 06-05-10 Alice

In this example I'd need to see that Mike has ONE "quitter" and Steve has
one as well. So is it possible to make a formula that basically says:

If Col C - Col B = <60 THEN Mike += 1

or something?

Thanks for looking!