Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Apparently missing in Excel 2007

In the previous post the ? replaced the Sigma summation sign I had entered.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Roger Govier" <rogerattechnology4NOSPAMu.co.uk wrote in message
Hi Howard

In XL2007, in the Pivot Table Field List, you will see ?Values in the Row
label area.
Dragging this to the Column labels area does the same thing

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Howard Woods" <howard.woods(r e m o v wrote in message
Wow! that was simple - it does work in Excel 2007.

Thank you, Dave & Debra Dalgleish. Is that documented?
--
Ys H

Programming is a hobby!

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

This works in xl2003.
Can you try it in xl2007?

http://contextures.com/xlPivot02.html#Multiple
(From Debra Dalgleish's site)

Howard Woods wrote:

In Excel 2003 I can use the 'Format Report' button to change

Category Data Total
A Sum of Measure 12
Sum of Count 5
B Sum of Measure 102
Sum of Count 46
Total Sum of Measure 114
Total Sum of Count 51

Category Measure Count
A 12 5
B 102 46
Grand Total 114 51

I am sure the equivalent exists in 2007, maybe in Pivot Table Tools |
Design, but perhaps I cannot see for looking!

--
Ys H

Programming is a hobby!

--