Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
scooper scooper is offline

Default formulas

go
dim a as single
dim c as integer
a=0.0
c=0
for t=1 to 1000
a=ActiveCell.Offset(1,0).Value
if a0 then c=c+1
if c=10 then
ActiveCell.Offset(-1,0).Font=Red
endif
next

or something like that

scooper
"krackerjack" wrote in message
Hi can any one help me with a formula that will do the following "
basically
accounts that will have a running days from invoiced date to payed date
and
stop counting when Payd and add colour or some thing to indicate 40days
past
50days past 60days past".So action can be taken.
Columns A2 and B2 are comp name & info C2 is Invoiced Date, D2 is $
Amount, E2 is Date Payed, F2 is Days past Eg: C2 08/10/07, D2 $10.00, E2
12/10/07. F2 4
("PS" Australian Dating dd/mm/yy) When I used =DAYS360(C2,E2) I do get
the right answer. But if the account has no Pd date E2 entered I get
dribble
in F2. this is the problem If I need another column thats ok can any one
help