jwewing23

I am using an automatic document feeder scanner with a stack of pages on it
that each need to be scanned into excel on its own worksheet. In excel, I am
going to Insert Picture From scanner or camera

"CLR" wrote:

I normally just scan my documents and save to a .jpg file and then open
Excel, switch to whatever Sheet I want, then do Insert Picture FromFile,
then pick whatever picture I want and Insert............

Perhaps if you described exactly how you are scanning documents directly
into Excel we could help more.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"jwewing23" wrote in message
I am trying to use my scanner to insert documents into excel. When I do

it,
it adds all the images into one sheet that overlap each other. How can I

get
excel to add each image to its own worksheet?