Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
micah micah is offline

Default Cursor Movement?

I already have taborder1(TabInfo) and taborder2 (TabData) setup. Taborder1
has 28 cells (5 ranges) and Taborder2 has 371 cells (16 ranges). The tab
order works like it is supposed to, but I really need it to automatically
select the ranges - allow the input of data in each cell, automatically
select the next range, and allow them to input the data in each cell. I found
the following code, but I don't know how to make it stop between cells and
allow them to enter data if I use it - any suggestions are highly
appreciative!

Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets("PT").Range("TABINFO")

Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets("PT").Range("TABDATA")

micah

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

How many cells are you talking about?

More than the 46 that could be entered in the defined name refers to?

How many more?

Using CTRL + Click will add the sheetname to each cell, cutting down on the
number of cells in the 255 character limited range.

You already have taborder1 and taborder2 defined?

Gord

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:04:04 -0700, micah
wrote:

THANKS! That helped get me started - just an FYI - instead of entering all of
the cells individually I named ranges and then used ctrl+click to select them
when setting up the tab order. It typed it out for me. I still had to make
two tab orders due to the length. So now I ask you (since I've never used VBA
but did take BASIC (I won't mention how many years it has been) - how do I
get the worksheet open, while protected, and run the taborder1 then run
taborder2 without having to have them select it from the name range? I'm not
sure some of my computer illiterate company men will be able to do anything
but open it up, enter the data, save & print so I need it as automatic as
possible. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SO MUCH HELP!!!