Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve[_9_] Steve[_9_] is offline

Default Userform Label

On 29 Oct, 20:50, Kevin B wrote:
You can just place the following function in the cell:

=TODAY()

if you want to form to assign the value you can have the user form place the
date in the cell using the following code in the UserForm_Initialize event:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Range("A1").Formula = "=TODAY()"

End Sub

Change sheet name and range accordingly

--
Kevin Backmann

"Steve" wrote:
HYCH

Is there anyway I can link a userform label to a cell, i want the cell
to display the current date and change accordingly.

or is there another way to accomplish this ?

Steve- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Kevin,

having read my post again i realise i never made it clear what i am
trying to achieve,

its not the cell i want to auto update, but the label in a userform

so that when a form is opened i want the current date to appear as a
title above a textbox

is this possible

Steve