Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Excel VBA

IMO, "best" is highly idiosyncratic, depending on your learning style.

Sit down with a selection and see which one seems clearest to you.

That said, I tend to like anything written by John Walkenbach, including
'Excel 200x Power Programming...', and I also occasionally refer to
'Excel 200x VBA Programming' by Bullen, Bovey, Green, et. al.

In article ,
pm_arrow wrote:

I have found many many books in the market around the topic of Excel VBA. I
would like to learn the same but confused on selecting the right one... as
you guys must have learnt VBA, you are the best person to refer me the right
one.