Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RichN RichN is offline

Default Access denied

This is the main computer of a 2 computer network, and there are two users on
this computer. This has never happened with one user, but sometimes with the
other user. Any ideas on how to correct?
Thanks.
--
richn13

"Kevin B" wrote:

Sounds like you opened the file from either a network folder that you have
only read access to, or you've opened the file directly off a CD.
--
Kevin Backmann

"richn" wrote:

When I try to delete, save, or change name with an Excel doc, I get this
message:

"Cannot delete '<file name': Access is denied.
Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not
currently in use."

The document is not "read only" when I click on properties for the document.
How do I delete?
Thanks
--
richn13