Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.dotnet.general,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default streamlining

The OP posted this in four newsgroups - dotnet.general, Access, Excel
and Excel.misc - so I think we have all read it in different groups
and wondered what the other posters are talking about !!

Pete

On Oct 29, 1:28 pm, "Larry Daugherty"
wrote:
No. This newsgroup has nothing to do with .Net. It is a newsgroup
for developers helping developers of MS Access, the Relational
Database platform, to resolve specific technical issues. Original
Poster was unsure about using Access or Excel. It seemed that Excel
was the better choice for him.

I believe that the .net newsgroups all have the word "net" embedded in
their names.

HTH
--
-Larry-
--

"Terry Bourne" wrote in message

Larry
I think we are talking different things here. From the phrasing of

the
original question I inferred rightly or wrongly that this was some

Main
Contract/Sub Contract relationship where the format for submission

of
progress reports - including financial - could have been expected to

be
resolved at the time of drawing up the relevant contracts.
Clearly the points I made are not appropriate to scenarios you refer

to.
I am a bit puzzled as to why you say we are not talking .Net here.

This is a
.net newsgroup is it not?

Regards
Terry