Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default SUBTOTAL'S SHOW AND HIDE DETAILS BUTTON MISSING

In xl2003, you can toggle those outlining symbols:
Tools|Options|View Tab|check or uncheck Outline Symbols.

If you're using xl2007, I bet it's somewhere under the Office Button.

Seebu wrote:

I AM GETTING SUBTOTALS WITHOUT THE SHOW AND HIDE DEAILS WHEN I MAKE SUBTOTAL
IN AN EXCEL WORKSHEET EXPORTED FROM AN ERP. I AM GETTING THE SUBTOTALS
WITHOUT THE 123 (+) SHOW AND (-)HIDE SIGNS ON LEFT HAND SIDE.
CAN ANY ONE PLEASE HELP TO FIND A SOLUTION TO HAVE SHOW AND HIDE DETAILS
BUTTON ALONG WITH THE SUBTOTAL.

THANKS
SEEBU

--