Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
micah micah is offline

Default Cursor Movement?

I guess I need to explain mo They enter information from D2:D10 then when
they hit the enter button after inputting data in D10 I want the cursor to
jump to J4 and type in data then when they hit enter have the cursor jump to
C14 .... there are several jumps within the sheet. In Access you would just
set up a tab order, but this customer wants this form in Excel. Any
suggestions?
--
micah

"micah" wrote:

How do I make the cursor got to a specific cell in a worksheet? The
worksheet is for others to enter data and some cells are locked - I want the
user to simply be able to hit the enter key and go to the next cell that
needs data entered - in sequence - Any help with what I thought would be
simple is appreciated!
--
micah