Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Cursor Movement?

Hi,

Since you say some cells are locked then when you apply the protection only
check the box to Select Unlocked cells. (Uncheck the box Select locked cells.)

You will need to Unprotect and reapply Protect to do this.

Regards,

OssieMac

"micah" wrote:

How do I make the cursor got to a specific cell in a worksheet? The
worksheet is for others to enter data and some cells are locked - I want the
user to simply be able to hit the enter key and go to the next cell that
needs data entered - in sequence - Any help with what I thought would be
simple is appreciated!
--
micah