XPC465

Default One worksheet for three separate hair stylists appointments. e.g..

My daughter-in-law, who purchased this Microsoft Officw software, is the
owner of a hair salon, and employs three hair stylists. At her request I
have been asked to make a system where she can use a computer to enter her
three stylists appointments on. As there are three stylists, she requires
three columns on the same template/worksheet, with the appointment times down
the left column of the appointments page. She can then use the three
columns independantly, one for each stylist, setting the appointment times in
relation to the required time position.
As an old age pensioner I am struggling to fulfil my daughter-in-laws request.